Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- Geography professors compile database of dissertations to analyze changes over time @insidehighered shar.es/1aXyON 13 hours ago
- Bite Size Theory: The Passage of Power wp.me/p11K9d-19v 1 day ago
- Statistical moralism wp.me/p11K9d-19A 1 day ago
- Video: The history and present condition of Geography: an historical materialist manifesto (1984) davidharvey.org/2014/06/video-… 1 day ago
- RT @ianbremmer: Urban population, globally 1950 - 30% 2014 - 54% (ht @conradhackett) http://t.co/L4CueVbMqe 2 days ago
- Statistical moralism
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Bite Size Theory: The Passage of Power
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- The Femicide Machine: new book by Sergio González Rodríguez
- New book by Nick Couldry on media practices
- The urbanization of responsibility
- The Uses of Social Science
- Varieties of 'the political'