Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- Bite Size Theory: The Visual World of French Theory wp.me/p11K9d-18g 18 hours ago
- Stiglitz on inequality opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/06/27/ine… 2 days ago
- New ESRC boss…. gov.uk/government/new… 4 days ago
- Bite Size Theory:@Derrida wp.me/p11K9d-18d 5 days ago
- Theorising emergent public spheres wp.me/p11K9d-18n 6 days ago
- Bite Size Theory: The Visual World of French Theory
- Urban discontents
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- The Uses of Social Science
- Partha Chatterjee on 'After subaltern studies'
- Arts of the Political by Ash Amin and Nigel Thrift: Review
- Things to Read
- New Perspectives on the Problem of the Public