Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- Heidegger in Black by Peter E. Gordon nybooks.com/articles/archi… via @nybooks 18 hours ago
- Bite Size Theory: Light Years wp.me/p11K9d-1a0 1 day ago
- Bite Size Theory: What Should the Left Propose? wp.me/p11K9d-19G 6 days ago
- Jeremy Waldron on Cass Sunstein on nudging nybooks.com/articles/archi… via @nybooks 1 week ago
- Bite Size Theory: Social Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy wp.me/p11K9d-19E 1 week ago
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Things to Read
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Place, Space and Politics: New Book Series from Routledge
- Favourite Thinkers V: Gideon Haigh
- Bite Size Theory: Philosophy as a Humanistic Discipline
- Marx and other Zombies
- Neoliberalism: the latest news
- YouTube Geography