Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- Andy Merrifield’s Urban Questions wp.me/p11K9d-15r 1 day ago
- RT @drjohnparkinson: This week's letter to my kids on...Inequality wp.me/p432sl-2L #inequality 2 days ago
- Stuart Hall and the Birmingham Centre for Contemporary Cultural Studies discoversociety.org/stuart-hall-an… 4 days ago
- Simon During @publicbooks publicbooks.org/nonfiction/sto… 6 days ago
- The People, Place and Space Reader wp.me/p11K9d-15o 1 week ago
- Andy Merrifield's Urban Questions
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- The People, Place and Space Reader
- Place, Space and Politics: New Book Series from Routledge
- The New Urban Question: forthcoming book by Andy Merrifield
- Things to Read
- Favourite Thinkers I: Stanley Cavell
- PhD Studentship available: Geographies of Democracy
- Libertarian paternalism: where's the harm?