Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- Doing Research wp.me/p11K9d-18X 3 hours ago
- RT @evidencedemand: Check out our excellent new learning guide on #urban #development! ow.ly/ALBDC #climate #infrastructure http… 16 hours ago
- Bite Size Theory:@Behemoth wp.me/p11K9d-18V 4 days ago
- Bite Size Theory: Western Political Theory in the Face of the Future wp.me/p11K9d-18T 6 days ago
- Bite Size Theory: Define and Rule wp.me/p11K9d-18R 1 week ago
- Doing Research
- The urbanization of responsibility
- Are there 15 ways to be unhappy? Surfing Bruno Latour’s 'An Inquiry into Modes of Existence'
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Theory Talks
- Brains, Brooks, breastfeeding, and behaviour change
- Bite Size Theory: Behemoth
- Things to Read