Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- World Cities Day! unhabitat.org/wcd/ 6 hours ago
- Anti-Politics wp.me/p11K9d-1aF 20 hours ago
- Bite Size Theory: The Ethics of Deconstruction wp.me/p11K9d-1am 1 day ago
- A History for Consumption Ethics tandfonline.com/eprint/7ESpnFm… 2 days ago
- Bite Size Theory: Complications: Communism and the Dilemmas of Democracy wp.me/p11K9d-1ai 3 days ago
- Bite Size Theory: The Ethics of Deconstruction
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- On difficulty: Derek Parfit's new book is published
- Things to Read
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Workshop on the Politics of Participation
- Are there 15 ways to be unhappy? Surfing Bruno Latour’s 'An Inquiry into Modes of Existence'
- Making Human Geography: New book by Kevin Cox