Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- Introducing Human Geographies wp.me/p11K9d-13t 3 days ago
- RT @LabSouthSwindon: RIP Nelson Mandela. You were and will always be an inspiration. 3 days ago
- Research Job at Exeter: Mapping Contention wp.me/p11K9d-13q 4 days ago
- Geography and ethics: the last word wp.me/p11K9d-13j 1 week ago
- JFK Assassination Songs.... turnmeondeadman.com/jfk-assassinat… 2 weeks ago
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Geography and ethics: the last word
- Introducing Human Geographies
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- What is it like to bat? Dreyfus, McDowell and the exemplary game
- Things to Read
- Research Job at Exeter: Mapping Contention
- Favourite Thinkers I: Stanley Cavell
- Favourite Thinkers VII: Iris Marion Young