My review of Ash Amin and Nigel Thrift’s Arts of the Political: New Openings for the Left has just been published on Antipode’s online Book Review page. There is also a (shorter) review of the same book by Fred Inglis in the Times Higher. And the Mobilizing Ideas blog had a post about it a while ago too, in case you missed it (and are interested in these things).
- Introducing Human Geographies wp.me/p11K9d-13t 2 days ago
- RT @LabSouthSwindon: RIP Nelson Mandela. You were and will always be an inspiration. 3 days ago
- Research Job at Exeter: Mapping Contention wp.me/p11K9d-13q 3 days ago
- Geography and ethics: the last word wp.me/p11K9d-13j 1 week ago
- JFK Assassination Songs.... turnmeondeadman.com/jfk-assassinat… 2 weeks ago
- Half-read books
- What happens in Vegas...
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Things to Read
- Arts of the Political by Ash Amin and Nigel Thrift: Review
- Urban discontents
- On difficulty: Derek Parfit's new book is published
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- The Uses of Social Science
- More on the critique of affect theory