- ESRC Urban Transformations Pre-Call esrc.ac.uk/funding-and-gu… 20 hours ago
- Why do academics blog? It's not for public outreach, research shows gu.com/p/3kp9z/stw 1 day ago
- Bite Size Theory: The Sources of Social Power (Volume 4) wp.me/p11K9d-1af 2 days ago
- Bite Size Theory: Turning Operations wp.me/p11K9d-1ad 4 days ago
- RT @PJDunleavy: Ron Johnston on remembering urbanist Professor Sir Peter Hall blogs.lse.ac.uk/lsereviewofboo… 1 week ago
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Remaking the Commons
- Affect theory: the debate continues (sort of)
- Visualizing urbanization
- Andy Merrifield on rent, debt, and politics
- Making Human Geography: New book by Kevin Cox
- Bite Size Theory: How to be Gay
- Are there 15 ways to be unhappy? Surfing Bruno Latour’s 'An Inquiry into Modes of Existence'