- Call to arms for shaking up social sciences relies on false premise that science alone can solve all social problems. blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocial… 11 hours ago
- Cities: where ‘form’ meets transformations | Development Progress | Amina Khan developmentprogress.org/blog/2014/10/3… 13 hours ago
- Getting old wp.me/p11K9d-1aJ 14 hours ago
- World Cities Day! unhabitat.org/wcd/ 22 hours ago
- Anti-Politics wp.me/p11K9d-1aF 1 day ago
- Growing Old
- Are there 15 ways to be unhappy? Surfing Bruno Latour’s 'An Inquiry into Modes of Existence'
- On difficulty: Derek Parfit's new book is published
- Workshop on the Politics of Participation
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Conversation on Spatial Politics and Doreen Massey
- New book by Nick Couldry on media practices
- Rancière at criticism