To coincide with an event at the IIED today focussing on the likely outcomes of the Habitat III process, and assessing the so-called ‘new urban agenda’, all of the papers in the April 2016 issue of Environment and Urbanization are freely available between the 5th and 12th May (including the previously advertised paper by myself and Sue Parnell on the place of urban theory in current global urban policy debates). The issue includes a series of papers on the theme From the MDGs to the SDGs and Habitat III. Further details and reflections on the event will be posted on the IIED website in due course.
- Environment and Urbanization Issue on the New Urban Agenda clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/05/05/env… 9 hours ago
- Bite Size Theory clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/bit… 1 day ago
- RT @VersoBooks: History Workshop have made all of Raphael Samuel's HWJ texts free on the twentieth anniversary of his death https://t.co/rz… 2 days ago
- Bite Size Theory clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/bit… 3 days ago
- A selective résumé clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/a-s… https://t.co/QBZ1nJgxqN 6 days ago
- Bite Size Theory
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Environment and Urbanization Issue on the New Urban Agenda
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- My Loss Library
- A selective résumé
- Urban Theory in the New Urban Agenda
- Where is Urban Politics? Symposium in IJURR
- The Femicide Machine: new book by Sergio González Rodríguez