- RT @rpbellamy1: Surprise surprise - Labour needs to become the Opposition on the central issue of the day and target the remain vote https:… 2 hours ago
- More on the ambivalences of GCRF - Budget wheeze could be double whammy for aid and research | THE timeshighereducation.com/comment/budget… 23 hours ago
- Thx @LeedsUniMedia for friendly & incisive questions in response to my talk @hesmondthing media.leeds.ac.uk/events/profess… 1 day ago
- The dangers of ‘housing at the centre’ - Marie Huchzermeyer - shar.es/19U03j 2 days ago
- RT @jameswilsdon: New @beisgovuk group on Brexit, unis, S&I has 5 STEM bodies & 0 social sci or A&H. Why @JoJohnsonMP @stianwestlake? https… 2 days ago
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- Critical spatial theory: my thoughts
- Things to Read
- It's not the city, it's the weather we love
- On the milieu of security: Paper and discussion in Dialogues in Human Geography
- Whatever happened to social theory?
- On difficulty: Derek Parfit's new book is published