- It’s not the city, it’s the weather we love clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/its… http://t.co/RthRIke9WI 1 day ago
- Changing imperatives of urban thought in South Africa clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/cha… http://t.co/anVXeWjLtx 2 days ago
- Urban policy mobilities, argumentation and the case of the model city tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.108… 2 weeks ago
- New survey explores spectrum of urban governance arrangements worldwide – UN-Habitat unhabitat.org/new-survey-exp… 2 weeks ago
- Jürgen Habermas’s verdict on the EU/Greece debt deal – full transcript | Philip Oltermann gu.com/p/4ambz/stw 2 weeks ago
- Changing imperatives of urban thought in South Africa
- Sharing My Thoughts
- Cutting neoliberalism down to size
- Bad Foucault
- Foucault and Problematization: new paper in nonsite.org
- On difficulty: Derek Parfit's new book is published
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Review of Ash Amin's Land of Strangers
- Does 'ontology' matter?