- Network of Concerned Geographers. Sign here: actionnetwork.org/petitions/netw… 10 hours ago
- After Habitat III: a stronger urban future must be based on the right to the city | Cities | The Guardian theguardian.com/cities/2016/oc… 1 day ago
- Habermas Biography by Stefan Müller-Doohm habermas-rawls.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/haberm… 3 days ago
- RT @SAGEGeography: Really pleased to announce the publication of this next month from Mike Hulme ow.ly/TTRX305bffV #climate #climatec… 4 days ago
- In the Fall: Decolonisation and the rejuvenation of the academic project in South Africa | Daily Maverick dailymaverick.co.za/opinionista/20… 6 days ago
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Whatever happened to social theory?
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- John Keane's questions to David Held
- Did I really say that?
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- The Femicide Machine: new book by Sergio González Rodríguez
- Film theory
- Being on the receiving end: Making sense of Fatherhood