- RT @NewUrbanCommons: From Comparison to Collaboration: Experiments with a New Scholarly & Political Form academia.edu/8707015/From_C… v @CLIVEY… 15 hours ago
- RT @QMULGeography: 12th David Smith lecture underway by Prof Jennifer Robinson. #PostDemocracy meets #PostColony https://t.co/ntARQ05LCC 15 hours ago
- RT @felicitycallard: We at @HistHum have made John Forrester's wonderful essay 'Thinking in Cases' freely available til end of the year ht… 15 hours ago
- Osborne isn’t fixing the roof, he’s eroding the foundations | Mariana Mazzucato gu.com/p/4eh4d/stw 1 day ago
- RT @nogbad: The irony of referring to #Beeching given that East Grinstead, his home, was the first to be axed #saveOUregions https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Favourite Thinkers VII: Iris Marion Young
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Does 'ontology' matter?
- Whatever happened to social theory?
- On the milieu of security: Paper and discussion in Dialogues in Human Geography
- Agonistic pragmatism