- Paris climate activists put under house arrest using emergency laws gu.com/p/4etya/stw 15 hours ago
- Raewyn Connell on Writing for Research clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2015/11/27/rae… https://t.co/TOJ3e9I6yz 16 hours ago
- RT @katforrester: Obituary for my dear dad, John Forrester independent.co.uk/news/obituarie… 23 hours ago
- RT @NewUrbanCommons: From Comparison to Collaboration: Experiments with a New Scholarly & Political Form academia.edu/8707015/From_C… v @CLIVEY… 1 day ago
- RT @QMULGeography: 12th David Smith lecture underway by Prof Jennifer Robinson. #PostDemocracy meets #PostColony https://t.co/ntARQ05LCC 1 day ago
- Raewyn Connell on Writing for Research
- I've got a lot of songs but they're all in my head
- Cultural Geography is Dead! Long Live Cultural Geography?
- David Harvey in Bristol
- Things to Read
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- On difficulty: Derek Parfit's new book is published
Monthly Archives: August 2011
White Riot, The Clash I Predict a Riot, Kaiser Chiefs Bonnie and Clyde, Brigitte Bardot and Serge Gainsbourg What’s Going On, Marvin Gaye Drunk Girls, LCD Soundsystem Teenage Riot, Sonic Youth Fight the Power, Public Enemy For What it’s Worth, … Continue reading
Just noticed a new blog by Mark Purcell, Path to the Possible, on issues of urbanism, politics, democracy. Mark is author of Recapturing Democracy, one of the few books I can think of in geography/urban studies that engages in detail with democratic theory. I … Continue reading