- RT @RememberThisPod: It's January...do you know what that means? NEW @RememberThisPod EPISODES at the end of this month!!! https://t.co/3zM… 1 day ago
- Derek Parfit obituary theguardian.com/world/2017/jan… 2 days ago
- Wiley: Foucault: The Birth of Power - Stuart Elden eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Wiley… 2 days ago
- Nice on Rorty's imptc, bit caricatured of MF, who after all RR did more to popularise than anyone else. twitter.com/joncinnamon/st… 2 days ago
- New Book: Political Street Art clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2017/01/12/new… https://t.co/NNMbR9B5e0 4 days ago
- On difficulty: Derek Parfit's new book is published
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- New Book: Migration, Squatting and Radical Autonomy
- Whatever happened to social theory?
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- Favourite Thinkers I: Stanley Cavell
- Favourite Thinkers II: Pauline Kael
- New Book: Psychological Governance and Public Policy
- Are there 15 ways to be unhappy? Surfing Bruno Latour’s 'An Inquiry into Modes of Existence'
Monthly Archives: August 2011
White Riot, The Clash I Predict a Riot, Kaiser Chiefs Bonnie and Clyde, Brigitte Bardot and Serge Gainsbourg What’s Going On, Marvin Gaye Drunk Girls, LCD Soundsystem Teenage Riot, Sonic Youth Fight the Power, Public Enemy For What it’s Worth, … Continue reading
Just noticed a new blog by Mark Purcell, Path to the Possible, on issues of urbanism, politics, democracy. Mark is author of Recapturing Democracy, one of the few books I can think of in geography/urban studies that engages in detail with democratic theory. I … Continue reading