- RT @jameswilsdon: The politics of the Global Challenges Research Fund: interesting post by @CLIVEYB clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/the… 9 hours ago
- Bite Size Theory clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/bit… 10 hours ago
- Bite Size Criticism clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/bit… 3 days ago
- RT @GW4Alliance: We are recruiting a Director. For further details visit: buff.ly/1RtjIuS Closing date 19 June. 4 days ago
- RT @policy_politics: Top tips on how to get published in Policy &@Politics policyandpoliticsblog.com/2016/05/25/top… 4 days ago
- The Politics of the Global Challenges Research Fund
- Bite Size Theory
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Things to Read
- Urban Theory in the New Urban Agenda
- Are there 15 ways to be unhappy? Surfing Bruno Latour’s 'An Inquiry into Modes of Existence'
- AHRC and 'Big Society': What's the story?
- Bite Size Criticism
Monthly Archives: August 2011
White Riot, The Clash I Predict a Riot, Kaiser Chiefs Bonnie and Clyde, Brigitte Bardot and Serge Gainsbourg What’s Going On, Marvin Gaye Drunk Girls, LCD Soundsystem Teenage Riot, Sonic Youth Fight the Power, Public Enemy For What it’s Worth, … Continue reading
Just noticed a new blog by Mark Purcell, Path to the Possible, on issues of urbanism, politics, democracy. Mark is author of Recapturing Democracy, one of the few books I can think of in geography/urban studies that engages in detail with democratic theory. I … Continue reading