Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- RT @VersoBooks: History Workshop have made all of Raphael Samuel's HWJ texts free on the twentieth anniversary of his death https://t.co/rz… 5 hours ago
- Bite Size Theory clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/bit… 1 day ago
- A selective résumé clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/a-s… https://t.co/QBZ1nJgxqN 4 days ago
- Bite Size LBJ clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/bit… 5 days ago
- Valuing ‘arts and culture’ - AHRC-style…. ahrc.ac.uk/documents/publ… 5 days ago
- Bite Size Theory
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- A selective résumé
- Review of Blue Jeans: the art of the ordinary
- Interview with Matt Gandy
- On difficulty: Derek Parfit's new book is published
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Urban discontents
- The People, Place and Space Reader