Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- RT @AfricasaCountry: RIP Radio Raheem. Actor and director Bill Nunn has passed away. facebook.com/17091293297959… 18 hours ago
- RT @AmooreLouise: Still the most inspiring answer ever to an interview question about "better alternatives" #Foucault #ethics https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @selvecricket: After 31yrs today is last working for Guardian. Loved every minute and saddened they chose to end it like this. But we mo… 2 days ago
- The Myth of Neoliberalism colinrtalbot.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/the… via @colinrtalbot 2 days ago
- RT @PeterMancina: 1st sustained study of life in #immigration detention centres, revealing their culture, politics, and impact on the lives… 3 days ago