Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- Derek Gregory - On the road wp.me/p2Acb0-2Dy via @wordpressdotcom 2 hours ago
- “West Memphis" by Lucinda Williams cbsnews.com/videos/saturda… 1 week ago
- Derek Gregory Lecture: Angry Eyes. University of Exeter, 10th March. rkt.cmail1.com/t/ViewEmail/r/… 1 week ago
- Most people now live in #cities. But why and where is #urbanisation happening? Via @SciDevNet and @K_i_l_n #dataviz bit.ly/13UsWzX 2 weeks ago
- Songs from South Africa wp.me/p11K9d-1dl 2 weeks ago
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Are there 15 ways to be unhappy? Surfing Bruno Latour’s 'An Inquiry into Modes of Existence'
- On difficulty: Derek Parfit's new book is published
- Space, contestation and the political: themed issue of Geoforum
- Libertarian paternalism: where's the harm?
- New Book: ATLAS: Geography, Architecture and Change in an Interdependent World
- Tesco sparks riot...