Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- RT @MaxWeberProgram: P. Pettit @Princeton @ANUmedia interview on #freedom #nondomination @EuropeanUni @guyaitchison AZysset https://t.co/C… 1 hour ago
- Should academics be expected to change policy? Six reasons why it is unrealistic for research to drive policy change blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocial… 22 hours ago
- Bite Size Criticism clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/bit… 1 day ago
- Swindon one of the UK's Top 10 Greenest towns theswindonian.co.uk/20088/201033/a… 1 day ago
- The Politics of the Global Challenges Research Fund clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/the… via @CLIVEYB 1 day ago
- The Politics of the Global Challenges Research Fund
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- Bite Size Criticism
- Favourite Thinkers I: Stanley Cavell
- Interview with Lauren Berlant
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- On difficulty: Derek Parfit's new book is published
- Bite Size Cavell
- Place, Space and Politics: New Book Series from Routledge