Here is an interview with Simon Critchley, on his new book Faith of the Faithless, which in part continues a ‘debate’ with Zizek about violence and non-violence. You could win the book, if you know which football team he supports.
- It’s not the city, it’s the weather we love clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/its… http://t.co/RthRIke9WI 1 day ago
- Changing imperatives of urban thought in South Africa clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/cha… http://t.co/anVXeWjLtx 1 day ago
- Urban policy mobilities, argumentation and the case of the model city tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.108… 1 week ago
- New survey explores spectrum of urban governance arrangements worldwide – UN-Habitat unhabitat.org/new-survey-exp… 1 week ago
- Jürgen Habermas’s verdict on the EU/Greece debt deal – full transcript | Philip Oltermann gu.com/p/4ambz/stw 1 week ago
- Changing imperatives of urban thought in South Africa
- It's not the city, it's the weather we love
- Sharing My Thoughts
- Approaches to Human Geography: new edition published
- Things to Read
- Foucault and Problematization: new paper in nonsite.org
- Cutting neoliberalism down to size
- Is governmentality a dirty word?