- “West Memphis" by Lucinda Williams cbsnews.com/videos/saturda… 5 days ago
- Derek Gregory Lecture: Angry Eyes. University of Exeter, 10th March. rkt.cmail1.com/t/ViewEmail/r/… 1 week ago
- Most people now live in #cities. But why and where is #urbanisation happening? Via @SciDevNet and @K_i_l_n #dataviz bit.ly/13UsWzX 1 week ago
- Songs from South Africa wp.me/p11K9d-1dl 1 week ago
- Bright lights, big cities econ.st/1EFLNOD via @TheEconomist 2 weeks ago
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Media Practices and Urban Politics: A Conversation about Slow Theory
- Cutting neoliberalism down to size
- Bad Foucault
- Sloterdijk, Honneth, and the politics of 'provocation'
- Are there 15 ways to be unhappy? Surfing Bruno Latour’s 'An Inquiry into Modes of Existence'
- The People, Place and Space Reader
- Things to Read
- New book by Amartya Sen