- RT @VersoBooks: History Workshop have made all of Raphael Samuel's HWJ texts free on the twentieth anniversary of his death https://t.co/rz… 13 hours ago
- Bite Size Theory clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/bit… 1 day ago
- A selective résumé clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/a-s… https://t.co/QBZ1nJgxqN 4 days ago
- Bite Size LBJ clivebarnett.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/bit… 5 days ago
- Valuing ‘arts and culture’ - AHRC-style…. ahrc.ac.uk/documents/publ… 5 days ago
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- A selective résumé
- Interview with Matt Gandy
- On difficulty: Derek Parfit's new book is published
- Theorizing the Arab Spring
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Urban discontents
- Cultural Geography is Dead! Long Live Cultural Geography?
- The People, Place and Space Reader
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry