- RT @ColinMcFarlane3: Important new journal - Urbanisation - long overdue, focussed on global South (not as a physical location) @iihsin: ht… 3 days ago
- RT @policy_politics: Barnett & @CreatingPublics explore relationship btwn #marketing and #publicaction dx.doi.org/10.1332/030557… 4 days ago
- Give a Man a Fish: reflections on the new politics of distribution - new book by James Fergsuson dukeupress.edu/give-a-man-a-f… 2 weeks ago
- Security in the Bubble — Navigating Crime in Urban South Africa upress.umn.edu/book-division/… 2 weeks ago
- David Runciman · Short Cuts · LRB 27 August 2015 lrb.co.uk/v37/n16/david-… 3 weeks ago
- Whatever happened to postcolonial theory?
- Things to Read
- Andy Merrifield on rent, debt, and politics
- Are there 15 ways to be unhappy? Surfing Bruno Latour’s 'An Inquiry into Modes of Existence'
- The Uses of Social Science
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Urban discontents
- Deflating political ontology
- Favourite Thinkers I: Stanley Cavell