- @samkinsley I had hair once - Franco's, Overton Road [little side street off GlosRd, opposite Hob Goblin]. 2 days ago
- James Galbraith critical review of Picketty's Capital in the 21st Century dissentmagazine.org/article/kapita… 5 days ago
- RT @VersoBooks: Robin Blackburn remembers Ernesto Laclau, 1936-2014 bit.ly/1hAE093 5 days ago
- RT @samkinsley: Sad news that Ernesto Laclau has died, in Seville, of a heart attack buenosairesherald.com/article/156933… 5 days ago
- The urbanization of responsibility wp.me/p11K9d-15I 1 week ago
- Are there 15 ways to be unhappy? Surfing Bruno Latour’s 'An Inquiry into Modes of Existence'
- Affect theory: the debate continues (sort of)
- PhD Studentship available: Geographies of Democracy
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- New Book: ATLAS: Geography, Architecture and Change in an Interdependent World
- Theorizing the Arab Spring
- More on the critique of affect theory
- Review of Ash Amin's Land of Strangers
- Rancière at criticism