- Geography professors compile database of dissertations to analyze changes over time @insidehighered shar.es/1aXyON 19 hours ago
- Bite Size Theory: The Passage of Power wp.me/p11K9d-19v 1 day ago
- Statistical moralism wp.me/p11K9d-19A 1 day ago
- Video: The history and present condition of Geography: an historical materialist manifesto (1984) davidharvey.org/2014/06/video-… 2 days ago
- RT @ianbremmer: Urban population, globally 1950 - 30% 2014 - 54% (ht @conradhackett) http://t.co/L4CueVbMqe 2 days ago
- Is governmentality a dirty word?
- Statistical moralism
- Bite Size Theory: The Passage of Power
- Affect theory: Ruth Leys critique in Critical Inquiry
- Old haunts: is this what happened to postcolonial theory?
- Place, Space and Politics: New Book Series from Routledge
- The urbanization of responsibility
- Africa's Urban Revolution: new edited book
- Chatterjee on Subaltern Studies and Capital
- Postcolonial discontents